(1) A new day has dawned.
(2) The promise of old has been fulfilled.
(3) The breech is healed.
(4) The salvific work of Christ has redeemed us from the devil.
(5) While the primordial trespass brought suffering and death into the world– Christ’s fidelity ushers forth healing and life.
(6) Nothing will ever be the same again.
(7) Death is conquered if not entirely undone.
(8) We no longer need fear the specter of death.
(9) The grave will not consume us.
(10) No one need live in vain.
(11) Like the apostles we are called as witnesses to the saving truth.
(12) Christ becomes the pattern of our discipleship: we must die with Christ if we hope to live with him.